Register | Program | Speakers | Sponsor | FAQ & Logistics
- Registration for each day of the conference is $45 and covers the cost of food and workshop materials.
- Limited scholarships are available for students and volunteers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- In the event that you cannot attend the conference, please request a refund from the event organizer here by May 10, 2016. Refunds will not be issued after May 10, 2016.
Where will the workshop be held? Where will participants be staying?
The workshop will take place at Norwich University. There is no room block established for this conference. The following options may be available for lodging:
- Northfield: The Northfield Inn, Margaret Holland Inn
- Montpelier: Capitol Plaza Hotel, Econo Lodge Hotel, Betsy’s Bed and Breakfast, The Inn at Montpelier
Is parking available?
Are meals provided? What if I have special dietary needs?
Continental breakfasts, coffee, tea, snacks and lunch will be provided daily. We have worked closely with the caterer to ensure a variety of options for those with special dietary needs.